Friday, February 1, 2008

I Don't Get It

The last couple of days in Canada there have been a few cases of people not looking after/abusing their children. One man got drunk and took his two babies (1 and 3) for a walk in minus fifty degree weather and forgot about them and they both froze to death. Another mother left her twin one year olds in a minivan while taking her other child to a doctors appointment for an hour in minus thirty degree weather. A baby was abandoned in an outdoor staircase in minus seventeen degree weather.

I don't get it.

No matter how crazy my kids have made me, I could NEVER leave them behind anywhere. I could never hurt them. I just don't understand what could make a person do that. The sad part is that these people will probably get a slap on the wrist and they will not be held accountable for the horrible things they did.

I am a disgusted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home