Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Who Invented Legos?

Whoever invented Legos was definately not a parent. I HATE legos. The twinks have about eighteen million of them. They are everywhere. I could clean their room from morning til night and still find legos somewhere hiding in their room.

Legos are like Christmas tree tinsel. The tree will have been gone for months but you still find the tinsel attached to clothes, or stuck to the rug.


Legos hurt like hell when you step on them as well. If a nightmare occurs and you are running to make sure a Twink is okay you can pretty much guarantee you will step on at least one and feel like it has pierced your foot and come out the other side.

The only redeeming quality about the Lego is that it does keep them occupied for long periods of time. I guess that does count for something.

2 Comments:

At January 25, 2008 at 4:51 PM , Blogger Beth Cotell said...

I completely agree with you! My five year old wanted nothing but Lego's Bionicles for Christmas. There are pieces and parts everywhere! It will drive you crazy if you let it!

 
At January 27, 2008 at 12:04 PM , Blogger BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

This makes me secretly happy that my girls could care less about their big tub of Lego's. However, ahem. I think I might trade you a #$@%*& load of Barbie and My Little Pony accessories for some Lego's. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home