Sunday, January 20, 2008

Kill Thumper


The boys each got an apple tree this past summer. They LOVE those trees. They planted them, watered them and just generally enjoyed them.


I was in the backyard yesterday picking up some trash that blew into the backyard when I noticed....the bark on the apple trees have been completely chewed off of the bottoms. Last night I kept watch at my window and low and behold what did I see, but a rabbit chewing the bark off of the trees.


I called my uncle who gave the boys the trees only to be told that the trees will probably not survive. Damn that little rabbit.


I am thinking of making a nice yummy rabbit stew sometime in the near future. Muhahahahahah! Karma is a bitch you fuzzy little rodent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home