Sunday, November 18, 2007

Funny Post...Making Up for The Last One

We are trying to teach the Twinks to read. They know their letters and the sounds they make now, so we are working on the whole reading thing. They are five and boys and don't find learning to read terribly exciting. I try to use little rhymes to help them remember to spell and to help them with grammar.

I just about peed my pants today when I was reading with Twink B today. He asked what the dot at the end of the sentence we were reading meant. Before I could answer, Twink A spits out,"it's a dot to end your thought...duh.". I don't know where he got that (I am guessing their SK teacher) but oh my gosh, FUNNY.

1 Comments:

At November 19, 2007 at 10:46 AM , Blogger Slackermommy said...

Too cute! He's a smart cookie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home