Thursday, November 15, 2007

The F Bomb.


Oops. Just in case you thought that you might win mother of the year award this year, you have a better chance now, because there is NO way that I will be winning it. Perhaps 2008 will be my year.


Got to love when I am at my mother's house with my two little darlings having a lovely dinner and one of your lovely little angels bangs his knee and mutters under his breath...but not under his breath enough "F**K".


Not "fudge", not "flip", but a full fledged F bomb. OMG!


I have no one to blame but myself. I have finally come to realize that the boys actually do listen to what I have to say...only when I don't really want them to listen. It is not like I curse like a sailor, it only slips out when I have really hurt myself, or my computer has crashed with all my work on it, or I have burnt cookies or something. Okay, maybe I do say it more than I should. I definately say it more than I should in front of the youngsters. Oh God. I suck.


I am going to make a concious effort to not swear ever again. Oh F**K it, who am I kidding. I am going to make a concious effort not to swear in front of the kids EVER again. That is achievable right?


2 Comments:

At November 15, 2007 at 11:26 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

My little angel is particularly fond of saying sh**. You're not a bad mom...just a human mom. We all have our less than stellar moments. It just amazes me what they pick up when you think they're not listening. LOL!

 
At November 16, 2007 at 5:18 AM , Blogger Amy Urquhart said...

Fuck yeah.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home