Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Gearing Up For The Busiest Time of the Year


I was invited to a Christmas party this past weekend, I checked my calendar to see if I was available. To my utter surprise, I realized I am almost FULLY booked for the months of NOvember and December. WTF? When did that happen?


We have to put up our Christmas tree on the weekend of November 15th and 16th because we have no other time. The weekend after that, I am going to Buffalo for Black Friday shopping trip with all of my sisters and my mom (superfun adult only, women only weekend I NEED to go to to keep my sanity), the weekend after that is a friend's Xmas party that my whole family goes to. Four days after that we go to Dominican for a week's vacay (again, something I DESPERATELY need this year, LOL, okay I am a little dramatic). We are home 4 days and I have my a Xmas party that one of my clients invited us to at Canoe (Michael BOnnaccini restaurant! need I say more, I CANNOT miss this). That brings us to December 16th. The weekend before Xmas, I refuse to go anywhere. That is time to spend with my twinks. Did I mention that other than our vacay down south, my DH has to work EVERY weekend between mid NOvember and Xmas? Damn retail jobs!


So I don't know what your schedule looks like, but if you know me and you want to get together...might I suggest a midweek visit? Oh, and book me soon, I am a verah verah popular girl this year!

2 Comments:

At October 24, 2007 at 7:29 AM , Blogger Dylan said...

So, I've got a site that can help you get ready for your big Black Friday shopping extravaganza in Buffalo.

Dealtaker.com has tons of info on Black Friday sales and deals... Just yesterday we got the Macy's BF ad, and we've already received Sears', Tommy Hilfger and Ace Hardware's ads.

Just thought you might want to take a look! If you like what you see, give us a mention! :)

 
At October 24, 2007 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Amy Urquhart said...

Ugh, your first spam! Isn't it exciting?

Santa spoiled the twinks that year, boy!

Glad I'm available mid-week, Miss Popularity.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home