Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's gonna be one of those days....

It is 9:15am and it is ALREADY one of those days where I wish I could just go back to bed.

Here is my morning in a nutshell...

4:45 am - alarm goes off one hour early, I dont' realize it, and get up and run on the treadmill for an hour.

5:46am - I realize my fucking alarm went off an hour early

5:48am - I trip going up the stairs to get a shower and get carpet burn on my shins

6:00am - in the shower realizing my hot water tank is broken and there is only ice cold freezing water

6:30am - go to make coffee and realize THERE IS NONE!

6:45am - a twink makes his way downstairs and demands breakfast - not asks demands.

7:30am - the other twink makes his way downstairs and asks for breakfast - but then cries because I won't let him have cookies for breakfast (is he new? in the 5 years he has been around he has NEVER had cookies for breakfast)

8:30am - DH crawls out of bed and goes to the hottub to relax - to find that the ozonator is looking like it is going to expire - CHA CHING $350 to fix

8:45am - find out that a school hood acquaintance was murdered yesterday and he is only 24 years old. WTF?

9:00am - I want to start this day OVER!!!!

1 Comments:

At October 17, 2007 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Amy Urquhart said...

Um...I don't know where to begin.

1. There are much better ways to get rugburn on your shins.
2. You're running on the treadmill for an hour? Holy moses. I've started doing a half hour, alternating running and walking and that is quite a workout.
3. Murdered? WTF?

Sorry your day was so rotten...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home