Monday, December 3, 2007

Absentee Blogger

I haven't posted in a week or so...I have been SO busy. We leave tomorrow morning for a week in Dominican Republic, and I have been panicked that when I get back from our holidays, I won't have enough time to finish my Christmas stuff. So needless to say I have been going crazy trying to get things done, and I am happy to say...the house has been deep cleaned, all presents have been bought and wrapped, stockings are ready to go and I have all of the ingredients to do my baking stocked in my pantry. I am packed, suitcases are in the front hall, awaiting the lovely limo driver to come pick us up. I can breathe a sigh of relief....I might even have a glass of wine this evening.

Well, see you all when I get back, I will post all the lovely pics!

2 Comments:

At December 3, 2007 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Amy Urquhart said...

Wow, now THAT is organization! You're the queen!

Have fun, you guys really deserve the break.

Call me when you get back!

 
At December 14, 2007 at 6:11 PM , Blogger BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Hope you have a fabulous trip! I'd love to see photos!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home