Monday, January 14, 2008

So Long Since I Last Posted


Hi all. Apology for the long absence. I have been uber busy (as I am sure you all have too) and have finally seemed to get my life in order enough to spend time on my blog.


Lots has happened since my last post. We went on a vacation to Domican Republic and had a WONDERFUL time. We geared up for the holidays and had a wonderful holiday. New Year's Eve came and went (stomach flu ran rampant with my children, not such a good evening) and the twinks learned to ski.


Last week was finally back to somewhat of a schedule, I went back to working my two days a week, the twinks went back to school and DH worked his normal shifts. I love the holidays and absolutely enjoy the time with my family, but I find that I need a schedule or routine of some kind to be able to have a functioning house.


Anyway, I am back and hopefully will be blogging on a regular basis. I leave you with a picture of our trip away and boy, looking out my window right now at the snow, I am kind of wishing we were there again. Anyways a picture of my twinks making "sand" angels with their Santa
hats on!

2 Comments:

At January 14, 2008 at 6:30 PM , Blogger BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Oh my...that photo looks like paradise! My husband and I are big beach lovers. What a great getaway.

I am so with you on the regular schedule. I loved having downtime with my girls during Christmas break but I was SO ready for them to go back to kindergarten and daycare and to get back to real life routines! ;)

Happy New Year!

 
At January 14, 2008 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Amy Urquhart said...

ha, I wondered what was on their heads!

Glad to have you back.

Assertagirl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home