Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Superbowl Planning

Every year for the last four years, my husband, my dad and my two brother in laws come over to watch the Superbowl. They hook up the tv outside and sit in the hottub and watch the whole game, whilst I send out snacks and beers for them to enjoy.

Keep in mind it is bloody freezing outside as it is January in Ontario. They are insane. This year the women in the family have decided while the boys are freezing their "boys" off, we will be sitting inside, enjoying our own yummy food and watching girl movies.

We haven't decided what movies we will be watching yet, but I am thinking some Steel Magnolias, or some other uber girly flick. Any suggestions?

4 Comments:

At January 29, 2008 at 7:25 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

I think that "Music and Lyrics" was just a cute movie...my husband even really enjoyed it...the music is just catchy! :)

 
At January 30, 2008 at 3:34 AM , Blogger Beth Cotell said...

How about Beaches? That's a classic chick flick!

 
At January 30, 2008 at 5:47 AM , Blogger Amy Urquhart said...

Do you want crying movies or cute movies?

Pretty Woman?
Never Been Kissed?
Unfaithful?

ha

 
At January 30, 2008 at 12:55 PM , Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Your men are lunatics! That's insane.

50 first dates... that movie gets me every time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home