Wednesday, January 30, 2008

When Will the Warm Weather and Sun Come Back?


I am getting sick of winter. This is really unusual for me. I love snow, and snowboarding and snowmobiling, etc. This winter has been a really strange one though. We had early snow, then it all melted. We got more...then it melted. More, then melt. It is really strange. That isn't what is really bothering me though, it is the lack of sunshine.


I swear we have only had about 10 days of sunshine since October. I am craving the sun, if I wasn't so afriad of getting skin cancer, I would go tanning. For the first time in my life I am ready for the summer to come. I doubt I can talk my DH into going south for a week...we went to Dominican in December, and we are going to Mexico for a week in July (for my sister's wedding).


So if I complain about the humidity and heat in August...remind me to look back at this post! LOL

2 Comments:

At January 30, 2008 at 3:17 PM , Blogger Beth Cotell said...

At least you have some warm and sunny trips to look forward to!

 
At January 31, 2008 at 8:32 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

Ha haa. I know what you mean. I love winters too, but if it is going to be winter then it needs to really be winter...let it snow snow snow! I can't stand it when it is like the weather can't make up its mind.....snow, sun, melting, ice, repeat!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home