Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year

It is a new year and I hope it will be a good one. I have been a bad blogger the last few months...actually a non-existant blogger. I am going to try and blog on a more consistent basis this year. I have a few New Years' Resolutions

1. Blog on a more consistent basis

2. Be a better wife/mother

3. Lose a few more pounds (this has been part of my New Year's Resolutions since I was 12)

They appear in random order, so you all do not think that number 1 is more important than number 2 lol.

well, hope to write again soon! Happy New Years to everyone, may 2009 be your year :)

2 Comments:

At January 5, 2009 at 6:26 AM , Blogger Amy Urquhart said...

Happy New Year! Let's get together soon. Next week?

 
At January 7, 2009 at 8:35 AM , Blogger Beth Cotell said...

Happy New Year!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home