Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Going To Talk to the Teacher

I want to start out by saying thank you too all you lovely ladies who commented on my previous post. It made me smile. Thank you.

Now on with my post. It is only the second week of school and I need to go talk to the boys teacher. Not because they are misbehaving or acting out. In fact the teacher told me on Friday that they are adjusting "beautifully" to grade one and are a "treat" to have in her class. I am meeting her because Twink A is successfully pulling the wool over her eyes.

All the work that he has brought home has been atrocious. I don't just mean the printing is a little messy, I mean if I didn't have Twink B's to compare it to I would have absolutely NO idea what the heck he had written. I asked him what Mrs. D thought about it and he smiled his "ya gotta love me" smile and said,"I told her I was doing my bestest" then, "that way I can finish the work fast and still get to have play time". Nice. He has already scammed her and he has only been in class 6 days.

Tomorrow is the day that his little scam is over. I am going in to talk to her and tell her if he has completed garbage and make him do it over again. If she doesn't I will.

2 Comments:

At September 10, 2008 at 5:14 AM , Blogger Amy Urquhart said...

Oh yeah, haulin' out the big guns! Oh Twink A, you have much to learn, grasshopper.

 
At September 13, 2008 at 4:20 AM , Blogger the dragonfly said...

Wow, scamming the teacher in only six days! How did the talk with the teacher go?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home