Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm Back

Hi all,

It has been a while since I have posted. Actually it was when the sun started shining and the weather got warm and I started spending as many waking hours as possible outside with my twinks.

We have had a very busy summer - my sister got married..twice (once in Mexico where we went to be with her and once back here), I have a new niece who was born on July 4th, we have been camping, cottaging, boating and white water rafting. It has been a VERY busy summer.

It appears to be time to start back into some kind of a schedule though. The kids start grade one in two weeks (sniff sniff, I am having a bit of a hard time dealing with this...a future blog post perhaps) and the weather just has that back to school feel. The leaves up north are already starting to turn (which is really weird, but with this crazy weather we have had this summer, nothing surprises me.

So I think it is time to come back to the blog. I really missed it, although I have lurked on many of the other ladies blogs I started reading I haven't posted comments. So I am back. I will do my best to post on a daily basis. I hope that you will all still read me (or my blog I guess would be more appropriate lol).

3 Comments:

At August 19, 2008 at 6:48 AM , Blogger Beth Cotell said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere!

Sounds like you've had a very busy summer!

 
At August 19, 2008 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Amy Urquhart said...

Nice to see you writing again.

Today totally feels like fall. It's cool out! Weirdness.

 
At August 20, 2008 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Jenelle said...

Well, hi! It sounds like you've had a great summer! It's so sad that it's almost over. We're getting back into fall routines at my house too. Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home