Monday, April 21, 2008

Sunburned

I am very diligent when it comes to sunscreen. My boys have never been outdoors, summer or winter (or fall or spring for that matter) without sunscreen. So yesterday I lathered them up with the protective sunscreen and we spent the day outside. All day. Ummm, I am a bit of a moron though, because I didn't put ANY sunscreen on myself...I haven't been without sunscreen in about 7 years....can you say burnt!

I am sporting a super hot farmer's tan. I won't be forgetting it again that is for sure!

3 Comments:

At April 21, 2008 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Amy Urquhart said...

Graham got burnt to a crisp yesterday too.

 
At April 21, 2008 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Family Adventure said...

LOL! That is too funny :) I do it at the beginning of spring every year, so I can relate. And every year I promise that NEXT year I'll remember...

Heidi

 
At April 21, 2008 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Jenelle said...

I just did the same thing myself. Farmer's tans are super-hot!!! :) At least our kids didn't get burned.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home