Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dare I say it....has Spring Sprung?


Two days in a row of sunshine. Sunshine people!!!! I feel like there hasn't been two days of consecutive sunshine since Thanksgiving. I feel like maybe (knock on wood) that Spring is within sight. Sigh. I feel happy inside. My stomach was still a little woozy yesterday, but I managed to work through it and have a good afternoon outside with the Twinks. We built snowmen (yes plural) figuring that this might be the last time we will be able to do this, this year.


Today I am feeling bettter, better still because of the beautiful weather:) I have got so much accomplished today. I have pretty much disinfected as much as I can think of (even remembering to disinfect the light switches, door handles and telephones), almost all the laundry and I actually got alot of "work" (client's work that is) done.


I hope everyone else out there is enjoying a beautiful Sunday morning too :)


I leave off with yet another pic of my twinks...just because I want to and it's my blog dammit LOL

4 Comments:

At March 16, 2008 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Family Adventure said...

That is such a great picture...but surely from last year?!

Enjoy the sunshine. We had great weather here today, too. Crossing fingers!

Heidi

 
At March 16, 2008 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Amy Urquhart said...

I've been cleaning a bit today, too. And of course we started to tackle another home reno project. Because god forbid we should ever just sit still for a minute or two.

Assertagirl

 
At March 16, 2008 at 2:01 PM , Blogger Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

Thanks, I am going outside RIGHT NOW!

KEEP BELIEVING

 
At March 17, 2008 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

Glad to hear that someone is having a spring! ENjoy it :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home