Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cancelled!

Today is the day of all things being cancelled. I normally work out of the house on Tuesdays and Thursdays (the boys are in SK and my mom picks them up at lunch time and after school for "nana" time). Today however I CANCELLED my mom because I had a lunch meeting for the boy's Safe School Committee and I also had a meeting with the boys teacher afterschool to be updated on their progress.

I got to the school for the lunch meeting only to find it had been CANCELLED and rescheduled for tomorrow. Great.

The boys teacher called me at home and CANCELLED our after school meeting as she had another thing come up. Great.

I also found out that because of the impending snow storm we are supposed to get tonight, that my morning massage appointment has been ...you guessed it....CANCELLED. Apparently my masseuse has to drive a fair distance to work and she is forshadowing that she will not be able to make it in tomorrow because of the snow.

It seems really weird to me. Are all the planets aligned or something? Is some God up there deciding I shouldn't leave my house? What is going on?

2 Comments:

At February 12, 2008 at 2:48 PM , Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Ugh... At least you didn't go to the massage appt and find it closed!

I think I got the baker's rack at Sam's Club, but it WAS about 6 years ago, now that you mention it!

 
At February 14, 2008 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

That is sooo frusterating to have things get cancelled after you have shown up :) I Don't mind if I haven't left the house yet :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home