Monday, February 11, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

Here is a list of my guilty pleasures...feel free to add comments and add your own

1. Beverly Hills 90210 - despite the fact that the acting seems really crappy now that I am an adult, I LOVE this show. The reruns are on three times a day and I do my best to watch them at least once.

2. Chocolate. Of any kind. Of any shape. Chocolate.

3. Pajama days. Not getting dressed at all, all day long. Especially on cold crummy days.

4. The movie Pretty Woman.

5. Being right. I love to be right. If DH and I have an argument, I REALLY REALLY like to be right.

Okay, what is your guilty pleasure?

1 Comments:

At February 12, 2008 at 5:12 AM , Blogger Amy Urquhart said...

Family Ties
When Harry Met Sally
Entire bags of potato chips
Entire bottles of wine

Assertagirl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home