Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Baby Fever

I don't know what is with me but over the last week or so I have got baby fever. I want another one...or two. Now I know that it is not going to happen (DH got snip snipped when the twinks were about eight months old). But I have a craving for one.

DH and I agreed before we ever got married that we would have two kids. I should have agreed to two pregnancies. I was totally cool with that...but lately I wish he would get unfixed.

I don't know if it is because lately my boys seem like they really are boys...not babies anymore. They seem so grown up. sniff sniff. I miss the cuddly small babies who smell like baby powder...

4 Comments:

At February 5, 2008 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Beth Cotell said...

I know what you mean. Two just doesn't seem like enough for me either but it's just not in the cards for me. I'm trying to come to terms with that.

 
At February 6, 2008 at 6:50 AM , Blogger Amy Urquhart said...

Maybe it's because everyone you know is pregnant? (Except me.)

Assertagirl

 
At February 6, 2008 at 7:34 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

Well you never know. My friend Carolyn was made even though her dad was "snip snip" :)

 
At February 6, 2008 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Don Mills Diva said...

Is baby fever contagious? I think I'm coming down with a bad case as well...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home