Saturday, March 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Me!


Today is my 31st birthday. That is right the big 3-1. I feel more like 13 than 31, weird huh?


Today I am going to indulge myself. I took a long bubble bath. I have already had two large coffees with REAL sugar,not a sugar substitute, with Vanilla Caramel Coffee Mate MMMMMMM!


I am going to putter around the house with no real goal other than to have fun with my hubby and boys, perhaps watch a girly movie this afternoon while the boys are having quiet time.


My family and friends are coming over tonight (as long as this MASSIVE BLOODY winter storm is over) and we are going to have lasagna (which I made yesterday so I wouldn't have to do anything today) garlic bread and ceasar salad. I am going to have a REAL piece of cake (not a little sliver or a bite like I normally do) and I am going to have some wine (maybe a FEW glasses LOL).


Anyway, if anyone is around and wants to stop by feel free (even if in spirit only ;)


2 Comments:

At March 8, 2008 at 6:38 PM , Blogger Don Mills Diva said...

Happy birthday - sounds like you've got a great time planned - have fun!

 
At March 13, 2008 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Happy late birthday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home