Saturday, March 1, 2008

Anniversary


Today is my 6 year anniversary. I am lucky enough to be married to the most wonderful man, I really lucked out. He is kind, thoughtful, and is the perfect "other half" to me. We got married on the beaches in Mexico with 25 of our closest friends and family gathered around us, with the wind blowing right before sunset. It was so beautiful.


We are going to celebrate tonight by going out for a nice dinner, just the two of us (my mom is watching the twinks) and I think I have the perfect gift for him tonight. When we were in Mexico the day after the wedding we bought a print of the date of our wedding written in Mayan scrawl. Well, being the procrastinators that we are in framing pictures (the rest of our lives we are en pointe, but when it comes to buying picture frames and actually framing the beautiful pics we have....we suck LOL) I had the print framed with a small picture of our wedding inset. I think he is going to like it:)
The picture above isn't from my wedding, it is from my sister's. My pictures need to be scanned into the computer and guess what....we haven't done that yet either LOL

5 Comments:

At March 1, 2008 at 5:34 AM , Blogger the dragonfly said...

Congratulations on six years of marriage!! Our six year anniversary is coming up in May...time flies, doesn't it?

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

 
At March 1, 2008 at 2:10 PM , Blogger Amy Urquhart said...

Happy Anniversary, guys!

Assertagirl

 
At March 1, 2008 at 3:26 PM , Blogger junglemama said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys make a great couple!

 
At March 2, 2008 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

oh how sweet! He will love the presant!

 
At March 2, 2008 at 3:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the 6 year anniversary :0) It's so neat seeing couples who are happy together!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home