Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cabin Fever and then some


My boys are driving me BONKERS!!!! They are not tv, computer or video game kids normally, but with this long, seemingly endless winter I have given in and they are playing those things or watching them alot more than normal. They are even getting sick of those things now. It has been such cold, crummy weather for the last few days that they are getting cabin fever.


I have been trying to take them out for a least a little while each day, but today we only managed to be outside for a half an hour, it is minus fourteen degrees celsius with the wind chill. We are going to my sister's this afternoon for a visit, I need to get them out of the house before they kill each other (or I kill them LOL).


Normally the boys are best friends, rarely argue and fight, but this past couple of weeks I think they are just getting sick of not being able to use up their energy and the only way they seem to be using up that energy is wrestling/bugging/anything else they shouldn't be doing.


I can't wait for the first sign of spring....

PS The pic above is a couple of years old, they are hugging each other and giving each other a kiss...I love that pic!

2 Comments:

At March 5, 2008 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

oh well if you can't physically see them be cute and sweet at least you have some pictures that will help remind you why you love em! :)

 
At March 5, 2008 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Amy Urquhart said...

You guys are always welcome to come over here for a visit...although I know there are no cousins to play with, only cats.

Assertagirl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home