Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Easter Bunny Might Have a Tough Time This Year


We got another huge dumping of snow yesterday. About a foot fell in a little over seven hours, bringing our total amount of snow to about two and a half feet on the ground.


Every year for Easter we (er the Easter Bunny) have a huge easter egg hunt in our backyard and the whole neighborhood does another one at the park. Easter is two weeks away. I am thinking it is not going to happen this year :( I was joking with my DH and I told him that it will really be a hunt, the boys will have to dig them out from under snow.


I am guessing that we will be having the hunt indoors this year.

4 Comments:

At March 10, 2008 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

AAAHHH CANADA! I miss Canada and I loved the snow that never seemed to melt. Loved it until about the 3rd week of February, that is. After that, I would curse each and every snow flake. I felt like Spring was such a joke in Edmonton. March felt like the January I was used to and June felt like April - rainy and cool with a few warm days mixed in here and there just to tease you. We had to have our kids search for Easter eggs in the house. It was hard to explain because they never learned the Easter bunny used chimneys, too.

Good luck!

KEEP BELIEVING

 
At March 10, 2008 at 10:46 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

That is all I have ever done...with growing up in Alaska we usually have snow on the ground this time of year...and they are really fun! There are a lot more places to hide eggs!

 
At March 10, 2008 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Beth Cotell said...

We went to an Easter egg hunt last year and they held it inside because it was so cold that morning. (No snow, thank goodness!) It was not nearly as much fun for the kids or the parents but I guess you have to do what you have to do!!!!!

 
At March 11, 2008 at 10:13 PM , Blogger junglemama said...

Yes, have the hunt inside! My mom did that with my sister and I all the time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home