Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Neighbors

We have new neighbors moving in tomorrow. I can't wait. Our old neighbors were nice enough, but they were older than us and I didn't have much in common with them. These new neighbors are our age, and are expecting their first baby.

I have already baked them a banana bread...well actually I baked two today. The first one was cooling on the cooling rack and DH hacked a slice out of it thinking it was for him. Hence the second loaf of banana bread. lol

I hope they are friendly...and I hope they are the kind of neighbors you can borrow sugar from...and I hope they don't mind going in their backyard 8000 times to get my kids frisbees/balls/whatever else they have managed to throw over the fence. I also hope they have a good sense of humor...and don't mind if we are loud in our backyard and play loudish music...oh God they are going to hate us.

Maybe we are the neighbors that people hate to live next door to. I better make them muffins too...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 21, 2008 at 5:28 AM , Blogger Amy Urquhart said...

I'd kill for neighbours like you guys.

(I like chocolate chips in my banana bread.)

 
At August 21, 2008 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Janet said...

I think they'll love you - you will be the go-to people for advice on babies!
Thanks for stopping by the 32-aker woods (and I've had cats for most of my 46 years, and have NEVER had a flea problem like this).

 
At August 22, 2008 at 5:03 AM , Blogger the dragonfly said...

It's fun to get new neighbors. Living in a military community the neighbors change all the time. The couple across the hall just moved out, and I'm really hoping that the new couple, when they come, has a child! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home